SuddenValues - Order 2 pairs of Beats over a month ago and still have yet to arive.

15 of 16 SuddenValues reviews

They had an incredible deal on beats by dre.50% and limited quantities available.

So I decided to scoop up two pairs. One for myself and one for a gift. In the description it said please allow 2-4 weeks for delivery. Ok I can wait that long for this incredible deal.

After three weeks I emailed them and asked about an update? They said allow 2-4. So I waited some more. It has now been two weeks since that email and I have yet to receive my products.

I got an email back telling me they are waiting to receive my product.This is a ridiculous way to do business.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
15 of 16 SuddenValues reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan
Nancy

Mar 26, 2014 #798992 Durango, Colorado, United States

Same experience here, ordered and paid 12/4/13. Was told at the end of February that the beats were arriving at the distribution center and would be sent out as soon as possible. Nothing yet. Requested a refund, got the automatic response email, nothing further. Does anyone have a useful customer service phone number?

0 0 Reply
legitbs

Mar 26, 2014 #799200 Phillipsburg, New Jersey, United States

Sorry, I don't besides possibly this one (888) 322-0988 they finally emailed me back and sent them out when I threatened to dispute my payment. Took forever though

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.