They had an incredible deal on beats by dre.50% and limited quantities available.

So I decided to scoop up two pairs. One for myself and one for a gift. In the description it said please allow 2-4 weeks for delivery. Ok I can wait that long for this incredible deal.

After three weeks I emailed them and asked about an update? They said allow 2-4. So I waited some more. It has now been two weeks since that email and I have yet to receive my products.

I got an email back telling me they are waiting to receive my product.This is a ridiculous way to do business.

Had an Experience with SuddenValues?

Comments

Durango, Colorado, United States #798992

Same experience here, ordered and paid 12/4/13.Was told at the end of February that the beats were arriving at the distribution center and would be sent out as soon as possible.

Nothing yet.

Requested a refund, got the automatic response email, nothing further.Does anyone have a useful customer service phone number?

to Nancy Phillipsburg, New Jersey, United States #799200

Sorry, I don't besides possibly this one (888) 322-0988 they finally emailed me back and sent them out when I threatened to dispute my payment. Took forever though

Pink Sugar XO owner Jessica Zamarron Arrested for accepting stolen credit cards! Pink Sugar XO "Jessica Zamarron of Pink Sugar XO arrested for using stolen credit cards obtained by mail thieves Aret and Frances Frangulyan. They pilfered over 759 credit card statements in their..." Read more Fanatics - SCAM!! Footballpersonality @kissmarketonlineshop.com @globalccpay.com Fanatics "Was scammed out of $300 by these lying SCAMMERS. Contacted my credit card company right away to place a hold on my card to prevent future purchases by these..." Read more Tidebuy - DO NOT BUY FROM HERE! Poor quality of dress bought from here. Tidebuy "I bought a dress from this company and received it on Wednesday (11/5/14) as soon as I opened the package and held it up, I knew something was wrong. ..." Read more Flexshopper Account Review from Lewisville, Texas Flexshopper "On 6-2-16 I filled out an online app for this company that advertises itself as a lease-to-own company that caters to consumers who have credit issues. The application was approved..." Read more Reebok Dealer Reebok "http://www.asanadealers.com - Internet Reebok supplier Asanadealers, took an order from me for Reebok Crossfit Nanos 6.0 shoes over the internet which were paid for in advance. They sent me a..." Read more Renters Warehouse - Scammers Renters Warehouse "Renters warehouse is nothing but slum lords. They hang up on there customer's when calling to have up stairs bathroom that is pouring into the kitchen fixed. We said we..." Read more Sonic - Absolutely terrible Sonic "Some girl with short blonde hair was taking my order and she had an attitude problem and she got mad because I said I wanted marinara sauce with my tatertots..." Read more Directv - Equipment does not work.  "Known issue" no fix for over 1 year. Directv "1 month ago today we had Dirctv installed. The boxes in our home lose internet connection everyday sometimes hourly. We have called Directv everyday for the last 30 days on..." Read more